The LIPO-MINO Mix Injection is a combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are necessary nutrients for our bodies. People report a decrease in their appetite, an increase in their metabolism, a loss of inches and/or pounds, more energy and other benefits!
If diet and exercise alone isn’t working for you for losing weight, then look no further. You may be in need of the essential vitamins and minerals that enable you to lose the fat and burn off the pounds. The body requires nutrition and vitamins to stimulate the right hormones to function correctly so your body will let go of the fat stores it’s been holding onto.
Intramuscular injections, given weekly, allow for the slow release of ingredients directly into the bloodstream. Although oral products containing Lipotropic ingredients are available, the digestive system does not absorb them efficiently enough and this limits their efficacy.
Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss
A lipotropic nutrient is what’s used in the body to promote, encourage, and support the removal of fat from the liver. It also aids in ensuring that excess fat is burned off for fuel and energy instead of being stored away. This trapped bile and fat can also cause the metabolism to slow down, and it can even block fat metabolism completely. This interrupts the natural fat burning process and prevents the body from using and discarding fat as it should.
Do Lipo Injections work?
If you’re thinking that the shots are a miracle, quick-fix cure for fat, think again. BUT, do the injections work for weight loss? Yes. The lipo injections are there to aid you in your weight loss journey to encourage the pounds to come off easier than they would if you hadn’t been taking the injections at all.
How much can you lose?
Although the results vary for every person depending on many factors unique to the individual (such as do they exercise regularly, their caloric intake, etc.), lipotropic injections reviews have reported losing between two to four pounds a week. The numbers may be different for you. It’s important to remember that weight loss is a gradual process.
Increased energy levels are generally felt immediately, fat loss, when combined with proper diet & exercise, are noticeable in about 30 days.
What are Lipotropic Injections?
A Lipotropic injection contains a solution of nutrients that are made up of one or more of the following fat burning compounds. Each of these components is important because they each have a key role in utilizing fat, as fat burners, distributing energy, and removing toxins from the body. The overall effect of lipotropic injections is enhanced weight loss, particularly when they are combined with a healthy diet and exercise program.
• Choline 25 mg: An essential nutrient needed for proper liver function; exports fat and bile from the liver; detoxifies the liver; & is a key player in fat metabolism.
• Insoitol 25 mg: A lipotropic; related to the vitamin B family; involved in the breakdown of fats; involved in various biological processes that can provide positive psychiatric conditions; can be used for an effective treatment for PCOS and other various female dysfunctions.
• Methionine 12.4 mg: An essential amino-acid; a deactivating agent when there’s too many hormones ( such as estrogen), & sulfur containing compounds; also defends the body against toxic compounds.
• Vitamin B12 1 mg: Serves many biological purposes including normal blood, brain, heart, and nervous system functions; most importantly, it’s essential for fat metabolism.
• B Complex Vitamins: Helps you feel more energetic and also promotes the metabolism of fats.
• L-Carnitine 125 mg: Turns fat into energy. When these compounds are put together in the form of a solution & injected into the bloodstream, they’re entering the body without any possibility of facing dilution or being inefficiently absorbed by the gut.
What are Possible Side Effects of Lipo Injections?
Although side effects to the injections are rare, there may be a few who can experience mild adverse effects. Lipotropic injections side effects that can occur are redness, swelling, and infection at the injection site. These symptoms should resolve fairly quickly so if they persist, consult your doctor.
Other lipo shot side effects that can occur are:
• Allergy Reactions: Itching, hives, shortness of breath, wheezing, swelling of the tongue, throat, or mouth.
• Headaches, &/or light headedness
• Stomach upset: Mild nausea, and/or mild diarrhea is possible owing to the sudden boost in minerals and nutrients. This passes quickly, but if it persists, you should consult your doctor.
Other Benefits of Lipotropic Injections
Improves Heart Health
Thanks to the various vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that make up the lipotropic family, you could see a decrease in cholesterol levels. In addition to incorporating a healthy diet and exercise, your risk for heart disease in general goes down.
When lipotropics are activating fat loss, hormones are released, improving mood. This stimulates an increase in energy & it can reduce depression. It also helps to improve concentration & mental clarity. Inositol, is involved in the process which shows more efficient nervous system signal transmittal. This benefit is associated with preventing memory loss.
This is one of the biggest benefits that lipotropics provides, taking care of your liver. They help to keep it clean by aiding it in the filtering process, like a detox. It also protects it from bile and toxins and from decreasing effectiveness and tissue damage.
Hormone Balance Restoration
Lipotropic injections have been shown to balance out estrogen dominance in some patients.
Gut & Appetite Health
If you’re dieting for weight loss, then you’ll be pleased to know that lipotropics can also act as an appetite suppressant. Since these nutrients are very involved in metabolic processes, you can also expect that your entire digestive system will be more efficient too.
Nail & Skin Health
With lipotropic injections, you might notice stronger nails and shinier hair due to a boost in essential vitamins and minerals.
Inositol, can aid the body in eradicating sickness and disease. Its been known to help relieve or prevent various conditions such as insomnia, depression, ADHD, panic attacks, diabetic nerve pain, autism, cancer, and psoriasis.
Thanks to the lipotropic Methionine, it encourages healthy growth, formation, and protection of cartilage of the joints.
$45 per injection or $150 for a package of 4 injections