If you want to try a new skincare treatment, consider getting an oxygen facial. An oxygen facial is a non-invasive treatment that uses pure oxygen to deliver anti-aging nutrients and antioxidants deep into the skin’s surface. It can also help with acne, wrinkles, and other skin issues. It is also an aid to revitalize collagen-depleted skin appearance and add brightness to a lackluster complexion. Overall, it delivers a gorgeous glow and a fresh, revitalized, uplifted look.
Do you think about an oxygen facial?
If you’re thinking about getting an oxygen facial, here are some quick facts you need to know:
- What is an oxygen facial?
An oxygen facial uses pure oxygen to exfoliate and moisturize your skin gently. The process involves applying a serum containing hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, peptides, and vitamins A & E onto the face before administering low-level laser therapy (LLLT). LLLT helps stimulate collagen production in the dermis layer of your skin, improving its elasticity and making it look younger and smoother.
- Who should get an oxygen facial?
Anyone who wants smoother, healthier-looking skin! People with sensitive or acne-prone complexions may want to avoid this treatment for now, though, because it can irritate if used too frequently on those types of skin.
What is an oxygen facial?
An oxygen facial is a type of facial that uses oxygen to improve the appearance of your skin. It’s also called “oxygen therapy” or “oxygenation treatment.”
An oxygen facial is non-invasive and safe, but it may not suit everyone. If you’re considering an oxygen facial, talk with your doctor to ensure it’s appropriate for you.
How does an oxygen facial work?
The oxygen facial is a treatment that uses pure oxygen to increase circulation and stimulate collagen production. Oxygen is injected into the skin, increasing cell turnover, clearing pores, and reducing inflammation, which is excellent in treating acne, wrinkles, and sun damage, as well as rosacea and hyperpigmentation (commonly referred to as brown spots).
What are the side effects of an oxygen facial?
- Temporary redness of the skin
- Temporary sensitivity of the skin
- Temporary swelling of the skin
- Temporary tingling of the skin
- Temporary burning sensation of the skin (like a sunburn)
- Temporary itching and pain in areas with no hair (for example, if you get an oxygen facial on your face).
How do you take care of your skin after an oxygen facial?
After receiving an oxygen facial, following some aftercare steps is essential to ensure the best possible results and minimize any potential side effects. Here is a step-by-step process for aftercare following an oxygen facial:
- Avoid touching your face: To reduce the risk of infection or irritation, avoid touching your face immediately after the oxygen facial, which includes avoiding any makeup or skincare products for at least 4 hours after the treatment.
- Apply a gentle moisturizer: Your skin may feel slightly dry or tight after the oxygen facial, so it’s essential to apply a gentle moisturizer to hydrate and nourish the skin. Use a lightweight, non-comedogenic moisturizer that won’t clog pores.
- Avoid sun exposure: Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 24 hours after the oxygen facial, as your skin may be more sensitive to the sun’s rays. If you must go outside, wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF 30 (at least) and reapply every two hours.
- Avoid hot water: Avoid hot showers, baths, or saunas for at least 24 hours after the oxygen facial. Hot water can irritate the skin and cause redness or inflammation.
- Avoid exfoliation: Avoid using any exfoliating products, such as scrubs or acids, for at least 48 hours after the oxygen facial. Your skin may be more sensitive than usual, and exfoliating can cause irritation or redness.
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking plenty of water after the oxygen facial can help hydrate the skin and promote healing. Have a goal of drinking at least eight glasses of water per day.
- Avoid strenuous exercise: Avoid strenuous exercise or activities that cause excessive sweating for at least 24 hours after the oxygen facial. Sweating can irritate or clog pores, which can lead to breakouts.
Who should not get an oxygen facial?
- People with heart conditions should not get an oxygen facial.
- If you suffer from diabetes or high blood pressure, oxygen facials might not be for you.
- If you have a history of cancer or smoking, you should talk to your dermatologist before getting one done.
How often should I get an oxygen facial?
How often you should get an oxygen facial depends on your skin type, but most people can benefit from the treatment monthly. If you have acne or sensitive skin, it’s best to avoid getting the medicine more than once a month because it can dry. For anti-aging purposes, it may be beneficial to get this treatment every two weeks instead of once a month for maximum results.
If you have questions about how often is best for your needs, talk with your aesthetician before scheduling an appointment!
If you want to try a new skincare treatment, consider getting an oxygen facial.
An oxygen facial might be an excellent option if you’re looking to try a new skincare treatment.
An oxygen facial is a skin treatment that uses oxygen to improve skin health. It’s similar to laser resurfacing or chemical peels in that it’s designed to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, but it doesn’t require any downtime–and there are no side effects like redness or swelling after treatment. The process involves applying an antioxidant serum containing hyaluronic acid (the same ingredient found in many moisturizers), then using an LED light machine to deliver the antioxidants deep into your pores over 20 minutes while also increasing circulation at the surface level of your face so that they reach their intended destination more quickly and efficiently than they would if they were applied directly onto bare skin without any additional help from technology like this one provides.
The result? Smooth, glowing skin with a healthy-looking and radiant complexion!
But no matter how beneficial and good the oxygen facial is, choosing the right professional to perform the treatment is still crucial. Essence Med Spa will do the job as they enhance your natural beauty with their medical aesthetic services. Schedule online and get your oxygen facial appointment with them!